What do you look out for before you travel
I love to see the world. Before you travel anywhere what do you look out for? For me, I look out for the list below
* Means of entry; visa required or no visa and make sure you have 6 months left before your passport expires
* The climate weather for the season; helps to choose the right clothes for the weather
* Food; this is very important to me because I love African food (Nigeria food) to be precise.
* Good hotels; 5 stars hotel and above; I love the middle floor, so that I can have a view of the city from my hotel room.
*Travel Health insurance is key for me; in case of Necessity if I need to visit a hospital this insurance will cover me
* Means of communication; how to stay connected is important, either through wifi or mobile network (roaming or local)
* Camera for pictures; I love pictures because it helps me create memories of my travel destinations. there some places that are not camera-friendly do your research before leaving
* Hold usd cash because it is accepted globally 🌎, the country currency, or a tested Master or visa card that works because it is accepted globally. Make sure you check your card limit.
Let me know what you look out for before travelling in the comment section